10.08.2006

Dying muse

I think I'm drowning
Asphyxiated
I wanna break this spell
That you've created

Our time has run out

You buried it
You smothered it
You murdered it

How did it come to this?

At last, it has happened. I only feel the pain that the emptiness you've caused has left inside of me. I’m sure you never knew what I meant or how I felt. You’re still there, I’m still here but now the distance has grown in a way we cannot feel each other anymore. I’m here and I’ve got to start all over again. I’m afraid but when has fear ever left me alone? Everything else seems to do it just fine only fear refuses to leave me walk by my own. The one and only thing I want with me no more. Why wouldn’t it go away?

Just break the silence
'cause I'm drifting away
Away from you

2 comentarios:

Cata dijo...

Hay una pelicula, se llama High Tension,es francesa, de terror, tienen como banda sonora a Muse y su buena cancion New Born, te la recomiendo..

Lalita dijo...

La buscaré, gracias por la recomendación. ;)